Membership to Tri-State Telugu Association is open to anyone who supports the objectives of the association.
- Family Membership fee of $100 per family per year includes 3 cultural events and a summer picnic with delicious food and quality entertainment.
- A family can join at any time and membership is valid for 1 year from the date of payment.
- A family has the option of becoming a Life Member by payment of life membership fee of $650.
- The association provides a networking forum for the celebration of major Telugu festivals including Sankranti, Ugadi, Dasara/Deepavali within the community.
- TTA members are given preference for participation in cultural events.
- TTA members, in addition to cultural events, get free access to all community seminars organized by TTA.
- TTA is a 501(C) nonprofit organization and all payments are tax deductible. Please consult your tax adviser for more details.
How to Join Us?
Joining TTA is a click-away. Click on below link & register yourself.
Renew The Membership?
Renew TTA Membership is a click-away. Click on below link & renew yourself.
Business Discount Form (Enrolling with TTA for Entrepreneurs)
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Siri Indian Restaurant
Play N Thrive